Thursday 19 September 2013

Hello, is it me you're looking for ?



On every blog I've read the first posts are almost identical, explaining what the blog is about and who the author is. Well this is going to be a little bit different. Unfortunately for you my identity is yet to be revealed, maybe in the future I will let it slip, or some computer geek will get there first. But for now I am more than happy to be known simply as fashion student 411. 



What I will tell you is what this blog entails - so I've just finished a two year course at a fashion college in London and I'm going to tell you what it's really like, forget the prospectus and alumni .  Here you're going to find out the truth, and nothing but the truth* about what life was really like behind the doors of a fashion college. Basically I will be giving you the 411, the inside gossip.



Read, Enjoy, Comment, Follow



*exageration may be used, simply for your enjoyment 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment you left me on my blog - This looks like a great blog, really interesting and I look forward to your future posts :)

    www.imitationisthegreatestformofflattery.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah my first comment ! Thanks, I've followed your blog for awhile so really happy that you responded to my comment and followed me ! I will wait till I have a few followers before I post my next post so that people can read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. After reading your first post - which I really liked - I'm really looking forward to reading more! I Can't wait to read your honest posts about attending fashion college. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ! It's nice to know you're already interested in hearing about my experience :)

      Delete
  4. Great first post, I am excited to see what yor next one is about! As someone just starting fashion design at uni I am very interested in hearing about you experiences :)
    xox Niamh xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! Make sure to keep checking back to check out my next post. I will dive right into it all with the open day and how it all got started..... Good luck at university :)

      Delete